I’m not much of a fan of the gym. I have nothing against gyms, but they’re just not really my thing.
Instead, I love exercising at home, and my favourite way to workout (aside from walking) is to follow along with workout videos (I just get way too bored if I have to devise my own workout plan. I want someone to talk me through it!).
Today I’m sharing my favourite ways to workout online for free! By having all of these resources at my fingertips, I’m able to maintain an exercise routine that is fun, effective, and full of variety.
- Tone It Up: Trainers Karena and Katrina offer lots of great workout videos on their YouTube channel. Tone it Up and Blogilates are the two YouTube channels I use the most because they are awesome!
- Blogilates: Casey offers super intense pilates inspired workouts. They are really short, so they’re kind of deceptive, but man they are tough!
- TMac Fitness: If you’re looking for intense interval training style workouts, definitely checkout TMac. There are a tone of free 20 minute videos of the their website.
- Banana Blondie 108: I love her yoga style so much! It’s very fluid and sexy but is also an awesome workout. She offers some free classes on her website (and more classes for site members).
- Yoga by Candace: Candace has a ton of great yoga videos on her YouTube channel, and I love how her classes cover a variety of different focuses (ex. core, power, low back, sciatica, etc).
- GymRa: I just discovered this YouTube channel, so I can’t speak to it from personal experience, but it looks great!
My favourite way of all to workout is My Yoga Online. It offers hundreds of yoga, pilates, dance, and weight classes from some of the worlds best yoga teachers and trainers. I’ve been using it for years! If you’re interested, you can try it now for only 99 cents for your first month (after that it’s only $10/month).
What are your favourite ways to workout online? There are seriously soo many to choose from, which is amazing! The ones I’ve listed here are my favourites, but this is really just a very small portion of what’s out there.