This post is part of a mini-series I did on detoxing, in which I shared my favourite way to detox plus a days worth of recipes. All recipes some courtesy of Michelle MacLean. You can check out the breakfast, lunch, and snack recipes here.
This salad is so delicious and flavourful! Enjoy
Spinach, Avocado & Mandarin Salad Recipe
Makes 2 – 3 Servings
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1-2 mandarin oranges divided into segments
- ¼ tsp. chia seeds
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- few springs fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 inch peeled fresh ginger
- juice of 1 lime
- drizzle of olive oil
Place the spinach, avocado, mandarins and seeds on plate. Put dressing over top. It’s not part of the recipe, but I think adding tahini to the dressing could be delicious!!